- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
South Africa’s Richard’s Bay Coal Terminal (RBCT) exported 5.4-million tonnes of coal in July, more than the 4.9-million tonnes in June, data showed on Wednesday.
The terminal’s coal stocks, which end up in power stations in Europe and Asia, stood at 4.9-million tonnes at the end of July, RBCT said. (Reuters)