- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
South Africa’s Richard’s Bay Coal Terminal (RBCT) exported 5.4-million tonnes of coal in July, more than the 4.9-million tonnes in June, data showed on Wednesday.
The terminal’s coal stocks, which end up in power stations in Europe and Asia, stood at 4.9-million tonnes at the end of July, RBCT said. (Reuters)