Vale has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Japan Bank for International Co-operation (JBIC) for access to financing, the Brazilian diversified miner said on Friday August 1.
- Mozambique Mining: Battery Minerals to help deliver ‘revolution in electric vehicles’ with Balama project
- Africa Mining: Botswana’s Mowana copper mine suspends operations
- Africa Mining: “Tax changes could lead to 21 000 job losses” – Zambian mines warn
- Africa Mining: Zambia Chamber of Mines welcomes new president
- Mozambique Mining: Chinese group aims 20,000 tonnes of ore per day from Chibuto mine