- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
China, the biggest global consumer of iron ore, produced 139.3 million tons of raw steel in June, up 7.3% compared with the same month last year, according to government data released on Thursday.
The total production in the first six months of the year reached 710.6 million tons, according to data from the national statistics office. See the chart above: