- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
China, the biggest global consumer of iron ore, produced 139.3 million tons of raw steel in June, up 7.3% compared with the same month last year, according to government data released on Thursday.
The total production in the first six months of the year reached 710.6 million tons, according to data from the national statistics office. See the chart above: