- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The Government ratified this Tuesday, a credit agreement worth 15 million U.S. dollars, intended to finance rural electrification project in Niassa province in northern Mozambique.
The Agreement was signed between the Mozambican Executive and the Saudi Fund for Development, as revealed Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation and spokesman of the 18th session of the Council of Ministers, Herinque Banzé.
Also in this session, the Council of Ministers approved between other issues, a new regulation on Amateur Diving, in order to ensure safety in the practice of this activity and its promotion in the country.(Source:AVerdade)