- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
- Mozambique: ExxonMobil Provides $300,000 to Support Cyclone Relief Efforts
- Uganda: Cabinet hopes to see its first crude oil exports by 2022
- Gabon: Country's oil licensing round in limbo
- Gabon: State Oil Company farms into BW Offshore's Dussafu licence
The Government ratified this Tuesday, a credit agreement worth 15 million U.S. dollars, intended to finance rural electrification project in Niassa province in northern Mozambique.
The Agreement was signed between the Mozambican Executive and the Saudi Fund for Development, as revealed Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation and spokesman of the 18th session of the Council of Ministers, Herinque Banzé.
Also in this session, the Council of Ministers approved between other issues, a new regulation on Amateur Diving, in order to ensure safety in the practice of this activity and its promotion in the country.(Source:AVerdade)