- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
ONGC Videsh, the overseas investment arm of the country’s biggest state-owned energy explorer, has raised over $2.2 billion (about Rs 11,200 crore) through an issue of bonds in two currencies priced competitively to help the company replace debt raised for the financing of the acquisition of Mozambique oilfields in the Rovuma Basin.