- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
ONGC Videsh, the overseas investment arm of the country’s biggest state-owned energy explorer, has raised over $2.2 billion (about Rs 11,200 crore) through an issue of bonds in two currencies priced competitively to help the company replace debt raised for the financing of the acquisition of Mozambique oilfields in the Rovuma Basin.