- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
Commodities operators not only are betting on prices or administer the shipment of products. They assumed the central role in commodity markets and are competing directly with oil companies, mining companies and big banks on Wall Street to invest billions of dollars in refineries, power plants, ports and other assets.