- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Commodities operators not only are betting on prices or administer the shipment of products. They assumed the central role in commodity markets and are competing directly with oil companies, mining companies and big banks on Wall Street to invest billions of dollars in refineries, power plants, ports and other assets.