- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The average charter for capsize vessels daily rates were currently at US$ 13.939, according to the Baltic Exchange in London index. The index was down 3.4%. The shipping route in the Brazil-China fell 1.8%, the same percentage of yesterday, to $22.382 per metric tonne.
In Australia-China route fell by 1.9%, closing at $ 7,932 per tonne. The difference between the freight from Australia and Brazil is US$ 14.450.