- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
The price of iron ore on the spot market was up $ 1.80, or 1.9%, to reach U.S. $ 96.50 a tonne, according to the price index prepared by The Steel Index. It was the second consecutive day, high on the commodity price and the highest since May 28. Iron ore is measured on a dry basis tons or metric tons without moisture.
The price considered ore received at the port of Tianjin, China, where the iron ore humidity, with 62% of iron, ranging from 8% to 10% of the total weight.