- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The price of iron ore on the spot market was up $ 1.80, or 1.9%, to reach U.S. $ 96.50 a tonne, according to the price index prepared by The Steel Index. It was the second consecutive day, high on the commodity price and the highest since May 28. Iron ore is measured on a dry basis tons or metric tons without moisture.
The price considered ore received at the port of Tianjin, China, where the iron ore humidity, with 62% of iron, ranging from 8% to 10% of the total weight.