The State-owned company ENHL Logistics does not only form partnerships with foreign firms. It has teamed up with some of its former managers gone into the private sector.
- Safety vs Mining: “At 3 Sudanese miners dead, 10 trapped in collapsed gold mine” – company reports
- Africa Mining: “Zimbabwe’s handling of diamond industry the ultimate test for Mnangagwa’s reform” – report
- Sustainability: “Losing licence to operate new and biggest threat to miners” – EY
- Mozambique Mining: Ore reserves at Montepuez rise to 42.2Mt
- Africa Mining: Zimbabwe to let two new private miners dig for diamonds