- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Most of the talk about market darling Syrah Resources Ltd has been in reference to the company’s promising Balama graphite project in Mozambique. However, the project also contains vanadium, (lots of vanadium in fact!), and it appears to provide the opportunity for a significant, additional revenue stream. Not to mention another handy pitch for those marketing Syrah.