- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
Most of the talk about market darling Syrah Resources Ltd has been in reference to the company’s promising Balama graphite project in Mozambique. However, the project also contains vanadium, (lots of vanadium in fact!), and it appears to provide the opportunity for a significant, additional revenue stream. Not to mention another handy pitch for those marketing Syrah.