- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
That brings the total discovered gas volumes in Block 2 to about 20 trillion cubic feet (566 billion cubic metres), the company added in a statement.
Statoil operates the licence on Block 2 on behalf of Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC) and has a 65 percent stake, with ExxonMobil and Production Tanzania Limited holding the remaining 35 percent. (From Rigzone, Reporting by Nerijus Adomaitis, editing by Terje Solsvik).