- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The managing director of Australia’s Triton Minerals, Brad Boyle, feels highly confident about the future following a recent discovery that increased the resource on his Balama North graphite license by somewhere between 730 million and 1.2 billion. That compared with a first estimate of just 103 million tons.