- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The managing director of Australia’s Triton Minerals, Brad Boyle, feels highly confident about the future following a recent discovery that increased the resource on his Balama North graphite license by somewhere between 730 million and 1.2 billion. That compared with a first estimate of just 103 million tons.