- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The metals prices (aluminum, iron ore, copper, tin, zinc, lead and nickel), have been falling, although aluminum is on the rise, while the energy sector (oil, gas natural and coal) prices rose despite the falling price of coal.