- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The 2nd Annual Nacala Corridor Infrastructure Development Summit 2014 as been launched and IQPC wanted you to be the first to view the preliminary agenda.
The development of the Nacala Corridor is gathering pace – are you ready to take advantage of the opportunities this will present? To get a comprehensive answer to this question, you need to attend IQPC’s 2nd Nacala Corridor Infrastructure Development Summit taking place on 16 & 17 September 2014 in Pemba, Mozambique.
For more information on this event, email now.
The Nacala Corridor is a pivotal hub for the movement of minerals, oil and gas products and agricultural goods. Its development will drive the economic growth of the region.
Following the highly successful inaugural event in 2013 this year’s event will look deeper into the key infrastructure developments taking place. You will gain detailed insight into:
1. The construction of the roads linking Zambia and Malawi to Mozambique and the Port of Nacala – an important import/export hub
2. The construction of the brand new railway lines, and extension of existing lines, that will create an export network for the fast developing and lucrative coal industry in Tete and Moatize
3. The development and rehabilitation of the Port of Nacala – the ultimate goal of the region’s development
To guide you through the development of the projects in this region, IQPC has secured an outstanding speaker faculty.
The speaker faculty includes:
• Cidalia Chauque, Governor, Nampula
• Andre Da Silva, Executive Director, PCD
• Ana Dimande, Project Manager, Port Of Nacala
• Tungwe Simbuwa, Assistant Director: Infrastructure And Technical Services, Ministry of Works and Supply Zambia
• Joaquim Brito Dos Santos, Rail Infrastructure Director Africa, Mota Engil
• Paulo Bauque, Senior Engineer (Project Manager), ANE
• Moyzes Netto, Senior Engineer, Vale
• Pedro Muendane, Social Development Manager (Project Manager), Vale
• Vitor Teresa, Branch Manager, Conduril
• Kiven Shaidu, Operations manager, SMEC
If you would like more details on this event, email today and I will send you the draft agenda.
The summit will bring together government officials, developers, financial institutions, contractors, construction companies, engineers and other stakeholders in the industry.
Seats are limited, to avoid disappointment register today to secure your place for this prestigious.
IQPC looks forward to meeting you in Pemba.
For more details Contact:
IQPC South Africa
Nacala Infrastructure Development Corridor
P.S. Register before 28 July 2014 to save $200. To benefit from our limited time period offer, simply reply now to book your seat.