- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
In the majority of EITI countries, revenues from oil, gas and mining account for more than 20% of the government’s total income.
In a majority of the EITI countries, the income from extracting natural resources is a crucial component of the government’s finances. In four of the countries that have published EITI Reports to date resource revenues comprise over 90%.
The data from this chart is drawn from data.eiti.org and IMF World Economic Outlook.