- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
Mozambique may see the return of exploration in the Zambezi River delta in 2015 according to the state-run oil firm Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos (ENH). ENH’s Chief Executive Tavares Martinho said several companies have shown interest in exploring for oil in the delta on the hopes that there may be commercial quantities of oil there.
He said the main obstacles currently encountered in commencing the exploration activities were the poor roads and other transport infrastructure in the region.
“We hope to roll out everything in 2015,” Martinho was quoted as saying by private television station STv.