- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Mozambique may see the return of exploration in the Zambezi River delta in 2015 according to the state-run oil firm Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos (ENH). ENH’s Chief Executive Tavares Martinho said several companies have shown interest in exploring for oil in the delta on the hopes that there may be commercial quantities of oil there.
He said the main obstacles currently encountered in commencing the exploration activities were the poor roads and other transport infrastructure in the region.
“We hope to roll out everything in 2015,” Martinho was quoted as saying by private television station STv.