- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The potential of the Nicanda Hill prospect continues to rapidly expand with the completion of each drill hole. Triton Minerals believes these results are just a precursor to the true untapped potential of this very large world class graphite project and is yet to be fully demonstrated and realized, Mr. Boyle added.
* RC drill hole (GBNC0005) intercepts 220m of graphite mineralisation from surface
* Hole ended in graphite mineralisation and is open at depth
* Based on surface mapping and drilling the mineralised zone is likely to continue for some depth beyond the 220m.
* Graphite mineralization visually similar to previous Nicanda Hill diamond drilling
* The horizontal width of the graphite mineralization zone is approximately 750m wide
* Excellent correlation of drilling results with the VTEM survey data anomaly
* Drilling provides Triton further confidence in the long strike potential and graphite mineralization continuity on Nicanda Hill
* Diamond drilling program now underway to drill test full depth of the mineralization zone
* Assays results expected by end of June 2014
* Drilling results confirm world class potential of Balama North Project
* JORC Resource for Nicanda Hill anticipated by early 2015
Triton Minerals Limited (ASX: TON) is very pleased to confirm that in this early stage of the RC drilling program, Triton has already intersected very substantial graphitic mineralization over a considerable distance on Nicanda Hill prospect in the Balama North Project.
The highly anticipated and prospective Nicanda Hill prospect continues to improve on the encouraging results already obtained late in 2013. This is an impressive beginning to the current drilling program, with significant visual identification of graphite mineralisation in all drill holes completed to date. The intersection of 220 metres of graphite mineralization in a single drill hole with the true extent of the mineralisation yet to be fully tested is a very exciting outcome for the Company, Triton Managing Director Brad Boyle said.
To view the full announcement please click on the link below:
For further information please contact: