- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
“Intels to rule roost at Pemba, Mozambique” – Africa Energy Intelligence
Africa Energy Intelligence’s sources say the bosses of Nigeria’s Intels, including Gabriele Volpi, are expected in Maputo and Pemba.