- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
As quoted in the press release:
Under the MOU, Asmet will buy 100,000 to 150,000 tonnes of graphite per annum at a price of approximately US$1,000 per tonne over an initial period of 5 years. Under the MOU, Syrah will provide to Asmet with 2 to 3 tonnes of samples of graphite products to enable Asmet to undertake testing of the products. Subject to successful completion of this testwork, Syrah and Asmet will be required to negotiate in good faith a formal offtake agreement for the sale of graphite.