- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
Triton Minerals Limited (ASX: TON, Triton, the Company) is pleased to confirm the commencement of the third phase of the RC and Diamond drilling program, on the southern portion of the Nicanda Hill prospect in the Balama North project.
The Company shall provide an update to the market as the drilling program progresses and as further information comes to hand.
Information on the Company´s graphite project in Mozambique is available on the Triton web site:
For further information please contact: