- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
As quoted in the publication:
The mining giant has already submitted a licence request to the federal and state governments, saying the mine could produce 10 million tonnes of thermal coal a year, or more than 5% of Australia’s current exports. It is also expected to employ over 400 workers over the 30 years of its mine life.