- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
As quoted in the publication:
The mining giant has already submitted a licence request to the federal and state governments, saying the mine could produce 10 million tonnes of thermal coal a year, or more than 5% of Australia’s current exports. It is also expected to employ over 400 workers over the 30 years of its mine life.