- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
As quoted in the market news:
The utility firm said current gas deliveries came from the company’s overall portfolio. According to figures released in 2012, 31 percent of RWE’s gas comes from Russia, 24 percent from Norway and 21 percent from the Netherlands, with the rest originating from smaller partners.