- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
MOZAMBIQUE: EDM forced to import power
Provinces deemed close to the political opposition are finding themselves increasingly deprived of electricity. Is that due to technical problems or are they being punished for making headway in municipal elections in December?